Below are answers to frequently asked questions related to the technical requirements for courses to run on this website.
- How do I enable pop-ups?
- How do I get Flash to run on my computer?
- What browsers does this site run on?
- How fast an internet connection do I need?
- What computer hardware do I need?
- Help! I'm still confused. Who can I contact for technical help?
Pop-ups are enabled differently in different browsers. Below please find instructions on how to enable pop-ups for three commonly used internet browsers:
If after following the instructions for your browsers, pop-ups are still disabled, then it could be that a toolbar add-on could be blocking pop-ups. Check the toolbar settings to make sure pop-ups are enabled for http://primrelearning.com.
To run the enhanced courses you will need Flash Player 6.0.79 or later on your computer (http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash) (Flash Player 7 or later recommended).
It is important that you have pop-ups enabled to run the multimedia courseware.
PC users running Windows can use Internet Explorer 6 and later, Firefox 1.x and later, Safari 3 and later, Google Chrome, or Opera 9.5 and later.
Macintosh users can use Safari 3 and later, Firefox 1.x and later, or Google Chrome.
Internet access with minimum 256+ Kbps connection (higher connection speeds are recommended)
Computer requirements are listed below.
- Computer: 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher (32- or 64-bit)
- Memory: 256 MB minimum
- Display: 800 X 600 screen resolution (1,024 x 768 or higher recommended)
- Multimedia: Sound card and headphones or speakers
If you have questions or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.